Maxpedition has recently released a new line of backs and packs that can match your everyday prepared citizen life without making you look overly tactical.
Their new TT series backpacks have just the right amount of flavoring to get you through your day whether it’s on the means streets, in the office, in school, or in the field.
Stylishly made from the quality and toughest materials that Maxpedition is known for, the TT series comes in three sizes with just the right number of pockets for whatever your daily or weekend warrior application may be. All models are available in four colors: Wolf Gray, Dark Blue, Black and OD Green.
Check out what Maxpedition has to say about this new line:
EDC meets bushcraft. The 26-liter TT26 backpack is designed for the modern woodsman, with two purpose-built entry points into the main compartment and all rain-flapped exterior zippers. The top zipper ensures quick access to key preparedness items from above. The full-length frontal zipper provides visibility to all areas of the main compartment, vital to an organized bug-out emergency kit. The TT26 is an ideal companion while hiking or traveling, yet great for urban applications. With its internal laptop sleeve and dual-side access CCW compartment, it is well suited for everyday carry around the city.
- Main compartment with two-way access – top & front
- Spacious main compartment with a padded bottom
- The rear interior sleeve fits 15” laptop or large tablet
- 75” x 6” loop field for attaching morale patches
- Dual side pockets with adjustable bungee cord retention
- Dual front compression straps with side release buckles
- Top zippered flap pocket
- Multiple grab handles on top and sides
- Dual access CCW compartment with security lockout strip
- Padded shoulder strap with quick-release buckles
- Adjustable & removable sternum straps
- Hook & loop wings for managing slack webbing
- Removable 1.0” hip belt with side release buckle
- Assorted interior sidewall mesh pockets
- Zipper pullers with shrink-wrapped webbing and plastic fobs
- Field replaceable 1” Duraflex side release buckles
- Skin-friendly seat belt webbing
- 500 Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- YKK zipper pulls with paracord ties
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Available in 26L, 22L and a 12L convertible backpack. Go to maxpedition.com to see the specs on the smaller sizes.
The Maxpedition TT26 runs about $155.
A Chicago native, Sijo Waysun Johnny Tsai is an internationally recognized Combatives and Survival instructor. He is a published book and DVD personality with over 35 years’ experience in teaching Practical Street Defense and Combatives to the Military, Law Enforcement Agencies and Civilians alike. SIJO is also the founder of the C.U.M.A. Survival School. He is also a renowned knife designer for companies like TOPS KNIVES, SMOKY MOUNTAIN KNIFE WORKS and WORK TUFF GEAR.
When not teaching classes, writing, or doing crazy thing with knives, SIJO likes to enjoy his downtime with his wife and 3 children. He also likes drinking beer.