Like a lot of us, I have enough go bags and backpacks to donate to every kid at the local high school. That being said, I still seem to want more.
Mystery Ranch has built a reputation for building some really nice gear and they have just launched yet another useful sling-style EDC bag, simply called Go Bag. I think I need to add it to my collection of over-the-shoulder stuff holders. Made from tough 500D Codura, it’s great for ambidextrous carry and ready for any EDC adventure you can think of.
One nice feature is their main zippered compartment with Velcro Buffalo Fuzz MOLLE panel for firearm, magazine, and accessory carry. That should make a lot of the readers of this page pretty happy.
I have a lot of bags, and what I have learned is the larger the bag, the more crap that I tend to stuff into it. The Mystery Ranch Go-Bag seems like a perfectly sized EDC sling pack that will allow me to have my man-purse essentials everywhere that I want to go without lugging around 50 pounds of gear.
Plus, it’s not overly tacti-cool looking, so I get to pretend to be a gray man.
- A conceal-carry design.
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Built on the specific needs of servicemen, MYSTERY RANCH remains true to its martial roots while adapting to the diverse demands of tactical professionals everywhere. Combining durable materials and unparalleled organization, our LE-specific packs transport gear safely and securely.
- Main zippered compartment with Velcro® Buffalo Fuzz MOLLE panel for firearm, magazine, and accessory carry
- Padded, mesh body panel and sling for comfort and wicking
- Top grab handle
- Silicone logo on a loop panel to accommodate morale patches
- Quick, Rip-Zip access to internal loop PALS panel for firearm, magazine and MOLLE accessory attachment
- Over-the-shoulder, ambidextrous sling for left or right carry
- Left and right zip access to pass-through main compartment is lined in loop
- Interior zippered pocket
- Additional securing strap can be tucked away inside the bag when not being used
- Internal PALS panel for firearm, magazine and MOLLE accessory attachment
- Rip-Zip pocket has internal zippered accessory pocket
- Additional securing strap can be tucked away inside the bag for the side not being used
- 500D CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers
Conveniently stash everything you need to keep easily accessible. This your answer to simplicity in an easy, conceal carry bag.
Available in Galaxy (Gray) or Wood Waxed (Brown). Go get your Go-Bag for just $85 at www.mysteryranch.com.
Price = $85
WAYSUN JOHNNY TSAI BIO:
A Chicago native, Sijo Waysun Johnny Tsai is an internationally recognized Combatives and Survival instructor. He is a published book and DVD personality with over 35 years’ experience in teaching Practical Street Defense and Combatives to the Military, Law Enforcement Agencies and Civilians alike. SIJO is also the founder of the C.U.M.A. Survival School. He is also a renowned knife designer for companies like TOPS KNIVES, SMOKY MOUNTAIN KNIFE WORKS and WORK TUFF GEAR.
When not teaching classes, writing, or doing crazy thing with knives, SIJO likes to enjoy his downtime with his wife and 3 children. He also likes drinking beer.